Update a Social Profile
When was the last time you looked at your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram profile? It’s amazing how fast your social media profiles can become out of date.
I review my profiles quarterly (or at least I intend to but it doesn’t always happen.)
Take 5 minutes each day this week and review each of your social media profiles. Update your contact info, your offers and your overall message.
We all know that follow-up is the most critical piece of our networking plan, yet it is the one that we probably do the least often.
In this episode, I talk with Cheryl Scoffield, the Follow-Up Specialist with Kickstart Your Company.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to set the stage during your initial conversation to build your follow-up plan.
- What the “giving piece” is and how to use it to build a strong relationship.
- How to identify where prospects are in relationship to what you offer and then how to lead them by the hand to meet you where you are.
- What technology to use to support your follow-up plan.
(If you do not see the audio bar above, click here.)
- Workout of the Week (W.O.W.)Fitness for your biz!
Every week the W.O.W. gives you 1 task, tip or strategy you can implement to grow your business now.
Step by step, your business will get stronger.
Get the weekly W.O.W. delivered right to your inbox.